Morris Cerullo World Evangelism is headquartered in San Diego, California.
We currently have approximately 85 full time employees in San Diego. We also have offices in Dallas, Texas with approximately 7 employees and over seas offices in Toronto, Canada and London, England.
MCWE is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to employees of all races, sex, national origin, age, marital status, those who are handicapped and veterans status.
Our total rewards strategy has three main components:
Direct Financial Rewards
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
Indirect Financial Rewards
- Medical plan, including HMO, PPO plan for employees and their eligible dependents
- Dental plan options including HMO and PPO plans for employees and their eligible dependents
- Employer-sponsored short and long-term disability plans
- Employer-sponsored employee group life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D for employees and eligible dependents
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Vision Insurance
- Employee activities and events
We value the benefit of a balanced life, including:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick time
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Education Assistance
This information is intended to outline the highlights of MCWE’s benefits program. Eligibility requirements must be met and some benefits are affected by the employee’s date of hire. In case of any questions or differences between this information and what is stated in the official texts of the plan documents, the official texts will always govern. MCWE reserves the right to modify, amend or terminate these plans.
To Apply, Contact:
Morris Cerullo World Evangelism
Phone: 858-277-2200 x 2215
Address: P.O. Box 85277
San Diego, CA, 92186
|Special Digital Project Assistant||Full Time|
|Director, Legacy School of Ministry||Full Time|
|Software Engineering 1||Full Time|
|Technical Assistant||Full Time|
|Volunteer, Sales Administrator||Part Time|